Convergys® ISE auto Electrolyte Analyzer is based on the advanced ion selective electrode (ISE) technology. It measures K+, Na+, Ca++, Li+, pH and TCO2 (optional) concentrations in blood, serum, plasma, urine or CSF.
The Analyzer is designed, developed and manufactured in Germany. It has a very compact design and the only interface is an extremely user friendly LCD touch panel with logically assigned menu structures.
The Analyzer has a fully automatic sample aspirate probe to accommodate the test samples from the sample disc located under it, which has 25 sample positions from 0 to 24. The 0 position is for calibration, emergency, rinse and sensor test.
The Analyzer can store up to 500 tests and 31 tests for each of the 2 QC levels
The Analyzer has separate QC database Option for automatic calculation of k and D factors of each ion.
- Measured Parameters: K+, Na+, Cl-, Ca++, Li+, pH and TCO2 as optional
- Measuring principles:ISE based Electrolyte analysis to determine the ion concentrations of K+, Na+, Cl-, Ca++, Li+, pH, Pressure method and reaction solution for determination of TCO2 concentration
- Throughput: 60 tests/hour
- Reagent system:Calibrator-1 solution, Calibrator-2 solution, Cleaning solution, ISE and Ref electrode fi lling
solution, TCO2 reaction solution as optional
- Sampling method: Fully-automatic aspiration system, using Sample Cup, Capillary or Collection Tube
- Sample volume: 100 μL
- Sample types: Human (general): whole Blood, Serum, Plasma, Urine or CSF (Built-in reference ranges)
- Cleaning procedure: Chemical cleaning of the measuring chamber and tubing system with Cleaning solution
- Quality Control:2 QC levels. QC parameters include all measured parameters Separate QC database Option for
automatic calculation of K and D factors of each ion
- Calibration:Automatic two-point calibration with additional option for carrying out one-point and two-point
- Standby Mode: Pre-adjusted with automatic calibration step
- User interface: Easy-to-use, menu driven user interface with touch LCD
- Diagnostics: Self check function for diagnostics with easy to understand messages
- Languages available: English menu
- Data capacity: 500 results
- Host computer Interface: RS-232 serial link for data download
- Built-in printer: Stationary Head Graphical Thermal Printer, 58 mm wide paper roll. Prints full report
- Display: 240x128 dots high contrast and backlit touch LCD
- Power requirements: 100-120 or 200-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Operating conditions: 15-30°C, 59-86°F (Optimal temperature is 25 °C, 77 °F), 20%~ 80% RH
- Dimensions and weight: (W x D x H) 300 x 290 x 275mm, ca. 6.5 kg